Wapakoneta FTC Qualifier
- Thursday February 2nd (Remote Judging)
- Saturday February 4th (In Person Competition)
1 Redskin Trail
Wapakoneta, OH 45895
The FTC Tournament will be cancelled only by the Director of Operations
at Wapakoneta City Schools. An
email will be sent out to all participating teams
and will be posted on our website
Important Tournament Info
Judging will take place on Thursday night February 2nd from 6:00-8:00PM EST.
Teams will be scheduled in half hour blocks. A preference sheet will be sent out to teams closer to the event.
Remote Judging Materials
All Judging materials including: Portfolio, Compass and Promote Award videos must be uploaded into a Google Drive, or another type of file sharing site and email them to email@example.com All remote judging information must be shared to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday Jan. 29th.
Access to Pits and Inspection
Pits will open at 7:30AM on Saturday and robot and field inspection will start at 7:45.
Teams will be scheduled for inspection.
A Concession stand will be provided during Saturdays competition. A lunch order sheet will be sent to teams closer to the event. Payment must be handed in during check in Saturday morning. Teams can bring in their own food.
Wifi access will be blocked during the competition on Saturday. This is to project the robots that are competing from disconnecting.
For the 2022-2023 Season, Deans list interviews will take place virtually on the same date for Ohio. Please keep an eye out in your email and on the Ohio FTC website for specific details. Any questions about Deans list should be directed to FTC Ohio.
- To unload team buses, trailers, and cars must enter from the West Entrance (See picture below) and pull up to the front of the school. Once a vehicle is unloaded we ask that you immediately move it to a parking spot as to allow space for other teams.
- Teams may go to their pit and unload/ work on the robot while a coach/mentor and a team member complete the check-in.
Coaches must have the following:
- Team Roster: Downloaded from the Team Registration System and printed off. With additional signed FIRST consent and Release Forms.
- Engineering Notebook: This is an optional item that teams can turn in during check-in.
- Control Award Submission Form: Teams that are going for the Control Award must submit the form during check in.
- Drive Team Badges and Schedules of Events will be handed to teams that have fully
We have a block of rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn. There is a discount rate of $105.00 for a two queen room or $115.00 for a two queen suite or king suite. The suites have a pull out couch and sitting area. The cut off date is on 1/20/23, rooms will need to be booked by that date in order to receive the discounted rate. Group code is ROB. Please follow this link to reserve your room.